Pregnancy is a blessing and any new mother is on cloud nine when you hear the heartbeat of little human growing inside you.
Yes, you will be a mom soon. Someone will be around you , shouting out …”Mom, Mama, Ma….”
- Morning Sickness can be at any time of the day. Always have a water bottle with you.
- You might feel uneasy at any time of the day, don’t panic. Ask your Gynecologists' for medicines for Nausea, constipation etc.
- Don’t panic listening to other people’s story of labor. Labor can sometimes be very smooth also .
- You can freely have sex till the 9th month during pregnancy.( please ask this question to your Gynecologists' )
- Flatulence is common. Don’t be embarrassed.
- Trust your Gynecologists' and not Google. Google can be worst at times during your Pregnancy.
- Plan and talk about Epidural with your Gynecologists' , don’t leave it for last minute .
- Don’t stress on C section or a Normal delivery. Your main aim should be to have a Healthy Baby.
- You will feel more hungry, eat the right food. You are not eating for two people and make sure you drink lots of water / fluid to avoid UTI
- When you start putting on weight, do not panic and accept it as a new beginning. You are going to give birth to a human.